Re: I want to be oracle master.

From: LB <lbunet_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Nov 2002 13:53:40 -0800

TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us> wrote in message news:<rqfisucac7bsg8bi13uu9mb0idq7h18vio_at_4ax.com>...
> So, you don't want to invest the money or time in learning Oracle , but you want Oracle skills -
> Nice trick, good luck..

Come on TurkBear, be honest. We *all* want to buy something, get the best, and pay nothing. Sell something, get the most, and part with nothing.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable man expects that the world will be adapted to him. Therefore, all progress is made by the unreasonable man.

Besides TurkBear, you working for the state should know better than any of us about getting something for nothing (Ooooo, couldn't resist <laughter> go can get me later, and I'll deserve it).

> ( Even with training and classes, you will have difficulty in finding anything but an entry-level position and master status
> is a long way off)

He's right Wolfy.

> it_wolf2003_at_yahoo.com (ITWOLF) wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I'm a 30 years old IT engineer with 3 years experience in nokia
> >switching platform doing SW integration for dx200. Anyway currently

Aren't there other options with your telco background? It's a huge field.

> >Lost Wolf

LB Received on Wed Nov 13 2002 - 15:53:40 CST