Re: Microsoft destroys TPC-C records!

From: Norris <jcheong_at_cooper.com.hk>
Date: 4 Mar 2000 02:25:28 GMT

Both SQL Server and the NT platform have significantly increased their OLTP scalability and concurrency capabilities. Yes, they finally are able to use the shared-nothing RDBMS architecture for NT clusters and improve support for VLDBs and 24x365 operations.

http://www.gartner.com/webletter/informix/article1/article1.html

--
http://www.cooper.com.hk Received on Fri Mar 03 2000 - 20:25:28 CST