Re: Microsoft destroys TPC-C records!

From: Malcontent <malcontent_at_msgto.com>
Date: 2000/03/25

> However many if not most enterprises already have that NT license.

Well yes and no. Maybe I need re-read the licencing requirement but just because you have one NT server in your dept and have paid client licenses for it does this allow you to install as many NT servers as you want without paying additional license fees? If this is the case then you are right. It was my understanding that each server had to have a it's own client licenses.

I am of course presuming nobody would ever install oracle on their own PDC or file server (that is a safe presumption i think). Received on Sat Mar 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CST