Archivelog

From: Weerd de E.C. Kirsten <Kirsten.deWeerd_at_Oranjewoud.nl>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:48:05 +0100

Maybe a silly thing I am missing here, but a bit inexperienced with this all :

Looking at the log_mode in sys.v$database it says ARCHIVELOG

When I do Archive log list i get the following :

SVRMGR> archive log list;

Database log mode              Archive Mode
Automatic archival             Enabled
Archive destination            /oradata4/dbs_prod/dbarchlog/arch
Oldest online log sequence     60178
Next log sequence to archive   60182
Current log sequence           60182

So I go to Archive Destination directory and find the dir to be empty?

What am I missing ?

Thnx for any advise !

Greets, Received on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 04:48:05 CDT