Using parameters in Server Manager SQL-script.

From: Bert van der Plas <bvanderplas_at_hmc-heerema.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:46:30 +0200

Hi,

We have several NT 8.0.5.2 databases. We have made our own NT service which allows us to execute SQL-statements during startup and shutdown of the database. In order to be able to execute these statements we use svrmgr30 (version 3.0.5). I want to make these SQL-scripts more generic by using parameters. I have the following question: What do I have to do in order to use parameters?

I've tried a couple of things but I didn't get the result I want. I get some errors. This is the command I executed:

svrmgr30 "@script param1 param2" -> error MGR-00143 - Variable "x" has not been defined.

OR

svrmgr30 @script param1 param2 -> error MGR-04545 - Too many parameters.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, Received on Tue Jun 06 2000 - 03:46:30 CDT