RE: Archivelog

From: Naik, Sandesh <Sandesh.Naik_at_compaq.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:56:11 -0500

Also set all archive parameter in init.ora file. like
log_archive_start=TRUE
log_archive_dest=/usr/oracle/

From: Rajan Varad G [mailto:vrajan_at_hsc.hac.com] Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 12:44 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: Archivelog

I wanted to turn the Archivelog mode on and if I change the parameter in the init.ora file and issue the SQL command "ALTER DATABASE ARCHIVELOG', is it enough or do I need to do something more. I appreciate your replies. Thanks. Received on Wed Jun 21 2000 - 12:56:11 CDT