Re: high availability

From: maxim2k <maxim2k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:52:20 +0100

On 3/18/06 12:04 AM, HansF wrote:
> RAC is not meaningful with STandard Edition One which is limited to a
> single machine with one or two CPU (and capable of no more than 2 CPU).

But I found an old article mentioning to Oracle including free RAC for purchases of Standard Edition One:

<http://searchoracle.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid41_gci948364,00.html>

---
In addition, Oracle is offering its Real Application Clusters (RAC) free
to those who purchase 10g Standard Edition One.
---

Did they get it wrong?

Thanks.