Re: ORA-4030 out of process memory

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2006 14:00:01 -0800

ulimit is unlimited, so no process memory restriction. I read several articles on internet and metalink. I think the message "Out of memory" is misleading, It is some intrenal resource of Oracle which one is running out.

I am curious, does any one know what is the limit on length of a sql statement in Oracle. Received on Wed Mar 15 2006 - 16:00:01 CST