Please help! Oracle 10g repository creation quesiton

From: <tomashek_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: 15 Mar 2006 09:11:12 -0800

Hello!

I am very new to Oracle and want to evaluate Oracle 10g Designer. I downloaded it but am having problem with the creation of a repository.

Basically, my DBA wants to know (and rightly so) what permissions are necessary for the db user who creates the repository. He doesn't want to grant global permissions if he doesn't have to (a good idea!). I have looked through documentation for quite a while now, and nothing seems laid out for the necessary permissions of the installer.

Can anyone help out here?

Thanks!
Todd Received on Wed Mar 15 2006 - 11:11:12 CST