SQL ID with large Version Count encountered

From: Teresa Masino <teresa.masino_at_peninsula.org>
Date: 6 Mar 2006 07:57:10 -0800

I cannot find any information on this message. We have a 10g environment that was just set up and we are regression testing applications in the new environment. I have several .trc files that log this message and I am trying to find out if there's something I can tweak to prevent these or if it's just life with 10g.

It doesn't appear to be fatal as the users/testers are unaware of any problem. But I am curious that I see these all of a sudden.

Thanks in advance for your input
Teresa Masino Received on Mon Mar 06 2006 - 09:57:10 CST