JDBC Driver extremely slow??

From: unlimited.newshosting.com <vahapt[at'no'Spam]gmx.com.tr>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:54:55 +0200

Hi,
I try to run a query on Oracle Enterprise v10.2.0.1.0 when I execute it on iSQL+ it returns the results in milisecs. However when I execute the same query using the JDBC driver Oracle tries too hard to process it (150 secs). Query advisor warns me about the execution speed and I obviously see the cpu usage increases.
Does anyone has an idea?

Thanks..
V. Oguz TOKMAK Received on Mon Mar 06 2006 - 09:54:55 CST