Re: creating/using type dynamically

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 08:31:34 -0500

"hitchhikar" <reachsonu_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141454522.254744.19170_at_z34g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
: Ok Mark....the scenario is that i have to serialize an object in DB.
: This
: object has 100+ key-value pair. One key has got more then one value. To
: be backward compatible(for exsistin reporting system) i have to store
: the keys informations in their separate tables.These table contains
: around a million of record at a given time.
: Keys can be added to my object from the user at runtime. I create a new
: table for a new key and stores its value there.
: This whole has to be done as a single unit..i mean transaction.
: So the problem is what is the most (oracle)efficient way to achieve
: this.

:

no need to have to open threads on the same issue.

active thread appears to be in c.d.o.misc Received on Sat Mar 04 2006 - 07:31:34 CST