Re: creating/using type dynamically

From: hitchhikar <reachsonu_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Mar 2006 22:42:02 -0800

Ok Mark....the scenario is that i have to serialize an object in DB. This
object has 100+ key-value pair. One key has got more then one value. To be backward compatible(for exsistin reporting system) i have to store the keys informations in their separate tables.These table contains around a million of record at a given time. Keys can be added to my object from the user at runtime. I create a new table for a new key and stores its value there. This whole has to be done as a single unit..i mean transaction. So the problem is what is the most (oracle)efficient way to achieve this. Received on Sat Mar 04 2006 - 00:42:02 CST