Re: DG for nologging

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 19:02:07 -0500

For Oracle SE there is a 3rd party product called "dbvisit" which can do standby replication. I encountered it at few clients and they seem quite happy with it.  They claim that it can even do a graceful switch-over, just like DG broker. The web page is http://www.dbvisit.com

DISCLAIMER:

I don't work for DbVisit and have never used it while I was a DBA. The usual question is whether Commvault supports DbVisit. For the record: it doesn't.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant