Global Accounting Engine
From Oracle FAQ
| This article may require cleanup to meet OraFAQ's quality standards.
Please improve this article if you can.
 Commonly asked questions
We don't have an Global Accounting Engine FAQ. Here are some commonly asked questions that can be used to develop such an FAQ. If you can help, please EDIT this page and add your wisdom.
- How to find out if customer has Global Accounting Engine (AX) implemented
Check the Note 121721.1
- What are the important tables for accounting
ax_document_statuses ax_events ax_sle_headers ax_sle_lines ax_balances
- What are the subledgers those can be handled using Global Accounting Engine
Accounts Payables Accounts Receivable Cost Management
- How the AX events get generated
Through the database triggers on subledger tables
- What are the steps to transfer the data to GL from the subledgers
Submit AX Posting Manager. 1. Translate Events 2. Tranfer to GL 3. Journal Import 4. Post to GL
- Which process push the data into which tables
Translate Events - Subledger tables and ax_events -> ax_sle_headers and ax_sle_lines Transfer to GL - ax_sle_headers and ax_sle_lines -> gl_interface Journal Import - gl_interface -> gl_je_headers and gl_je_lines Post to GL - gl_je_headers and gl_je_lines -> gl_balances Standalone Balance Calculation - ax_sle_headers and ax_sle_lines -> ax_balances
- What data will be there in ax_balances
Balances related to Third Party Control Accounts
- Some Useful Notes