Re: Little design mistakes that can be easily avoided (2): Listenning to CELKO (and CELKO alikes)

From: Bruce C. Baker <bcb_at_undisclosedlocation.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 22:01:32 -0500

"Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:4658dd25$0$4028$9a566e8b_at_news.aliant.net...

> Bruce C. Baker wrote:

>> "Bob Badour" <bbadour_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>>>That Celko is an idiot is a factual matter and not opinion at all.
>>
>> For those of us who are coming a little late to the "Celko is an idiot"
>> thread, could you give a few details about the dimensions of his idiocy?
>> TIA.
>
> groups.google.com

I was kinda looking for specifics, Bob; in particular, why /you/ consider Celko to be an idiot.

At this point, I'm only curious. I'm certainly not defending the man--as if he needed defending by the likes of me! I'd hate to see this evolve into what we in another NG refer to as a "Provide Proof Or Retract" challenge. Received on Sun May 27 2007 - 05:01:32 CEST

Original text of this message