Re: Generalised approach to storing address details

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2006 09:21:41 -0800

Neo a écrit :

> > Debate was about EAV and the idea of storing several type of
> > information in the same tables. I have provided an example about it .
> > Bringing hierarchies does not add or substract anything to the debate.
>
> EAVs and hierarchies share the same characteristics in that neither
> follows IP. This is why RM can't manage either very well. If you feel
> it does, please replicated the recent example in thread titled
> "Bi-Directional Transitive Closure (with dbd)".
You think that Hierarchies and EAV are alike problems? You think that because they would (and they certainly don't) share the same characteristics, you can conclude anything from it with the incoherence you have demonstrated so far? You think that RM can't handle hierachies after I answered your demand on the *Brothers and Sisters* thread with a simple structure that perfectly met your criterias?

Neo, I hate to say this, but you are an idiot. Go jerk-off into your mentally masturbated spirit and quit wasting my time. Received on Mon Dec 11 2006 - 18:21:41 CET

Original text of this message