Re: On Cimode

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 03:13:46 -0700

Tony D wrote:
> Cimode wrote:
> > This is me...The guy who created racimo_at_trashmail.com is such a coward
> > that he can't assume his real identity (highest probability: Tony
> > D)...He just googled up my email adress and found my nickname on
> > experts exchange....Question is WHY does he use a new nickname and
> > account to post wrong out of context mixed up sentences of mine...
> >

> Actually, it's nothing to do with me. But as a "best of" compilation of
> your postings, it can't really be faulted. Although, I was about to add
> in my "Lexicon of Cimode" post that "paranoid" was probably about to
> make an appearance, based on the quality of reasoning shown in many of
> your posts.
Barking dogs like to use prepackaged definitions, prepackaged ideas and can not cope with reality complexity....

> I deleted that, because I thought it was unfair and unkind.
Go ahead hide evidences...LOL

Here we go with *unfairness* and *unkind* moral concepts ...dump on us your moral values and stupidity...Reasonning have nothing to do with *fairness* and *kindness*...As I have told you a hundred time or some other barking dog, your BS is driven by BELIEF not REASON but you just don't get it....

> Looks like it wasn't so far off the mark though. Have you got fed up
> stalking Marshall yet ?
I do not stalk people (He's probably a nice guy in real life) but I will expose stupid unfounded ideas and nonsense when I have a chance to...in RM

> And have you wikipedia'd the lambda calculus ?
Since when wilkipedia is a source of valid information to respond to the questions I have asked you and that you totally ellided...Prove me wrong then, adress them you crab head....I am willing to be convinced.

> Get on with it !
>
> > WHY is this chicken shit unable to stand his own position in front of
> > me....
> >

> I've already made my position quite clear; you are a hypocritical boor.
> I can say that as often as you can say "barking dogs". Which is quite
And the guy who created the racimo is a chicken shit...not assuming his position in public...

I was the first one to call for the hyppocrisy of barking dogs...You just keep repeating yourself and doing plagiarism...

If you were not a hyppocrit so unworried about RM, how come that when I told you to talk about RM and stop the non sense previous thread, you refuse and continued pulling your garbage and diverting debate on my person...Your incoherent person focused idiot.

I will not engage in anymore nonsense on my person as you are a time PAC MAN eater. I will however respond to your posts on RM

If you are not a hyppocrit the last comment should end up this thread...

> often. Thus far, you have done nothing to contradict my position, and
> rather a lot to confirm it.
Your only position on this board was about discussing my person... We almost no whatsoever technical exchange therefore I suppose we should stop this nonsense. If you are not a hyppocrit about your pretension to discuss ideas and not people then you should agree to that.... Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 12:13:46 CEST

Original text of this message