Re: On Cimode

From: Tony D <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 02:35:13 -0700

Cimode wrote:
> This is me...The guy who created racimo_at_trashmail.com is such a coward
> that he can't assume his real identity (highest probability: Tony
> D)...He just googled up my email adress and found my nickname on
> experts exchange....Question is WHY does he use a new nickname and
> account to post wrong out of context mixed up sentences of mine...

Actually, it's nothing to do with me. But as a "best of" compilation of your postings, it can't really be faulted. Although, I was about to add in my "Lexicon of Cimode" post that "paranoid" was probably about to make an appearance, based on the quality of reasoning shown in many of your posts. I deleted that, because I thought it was unfair and unkind. Looks like it wasn't so far off the mark though. Have you got fed up stalking Marshall yet ? And have you wikipedia'd the lambda calculus ? Get on with it !

> WHY is this chicken shit unable to stand his own position in front of
> me....

I've already made my position quite clear; you are a hypocritical boor. I can say that as often as you can say "barking dogs". Which is quite often. Thus far, you have done nothing to contradict my position, and rather a lot to confirm it. Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 11:35:13 CEST

Original text of this message