Re: On Cimode

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 01:47:56 -0700

Racimo is another nickame of mine based on my first name as is my email adress cimode_at_hotmail.com ...

This is me...The guy who created racimo_at_trashmail.com is such a coward that he can't assume his real identity (highest probability: Tony D)...He just googled up my email adress and found my nickname on experts exchange....Question is WHY does he use a new nickname and account to post wrong out of context mixed up sentences of mine...

WHY is this chicken shit unable to stand his own position in front of me....