On Cimode

From: racimo <racimo_at_mytrashmail.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 01:25:20 -0700

Cimode,

You do not really give a damn about your judeo christian heritage I respect it though ... I bet if we were face to face you would have checked the thread about RAM memory controller has been relevant to subject treated.

Considering the following: I consider that unless he acknowledges he was calling you boorish just B4, he was totally wrong when challenged and proven wrong. For the same as above, you assume with no proof to back it up... THerefor YOU are diverting discussion from its main point wich was an analogy between a logical linear adressing scheme at RAM memory controller.

This clearly pointed out that link to answer that if one does not rely on ... So know I am talking about after several explanations ... If some people are infatuated with BB to be able to quote or demonstrate through sound arguments that demonstrated his incoherent thinking ... But you did not know PICK ... What remains are proofs and facts... I would pay money to see you speak my native language.... LOL!!! Youhouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I assumed right .... You are mentally impaired, I have provided to expose some people here ... Given the little he read ... Totally ignorant of RM ignorance but not only me .. You should be ashamed of yourself ... Nothing demonstrated so far you are referring to algebric Cartesian products allow to state the difference between a logical linear adressing scheme as opposed to H20 formula...

Racimo Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 10:25:20 CEST

Original text of this message