Re: Searching OO Associations with RDBMS Persistence Models

From: S Perryman <a_at_a.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:48:27 +0100

"Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox_at_dmitry-kazakov.de> wrote in message news:14dwy0wgjorrf$.16p30eqkcg2m$.dlg_at_40tude.net...

> On 18 Jun 2006 21:03:14 -0700, Aloha Kakuikanu wrote:

>> OK. Now please explain what RM meant by >> "A logical connection between two endpoint is a list of circuits"

> I cannot tell for him. I would consider connections are relations on
> peers.

Networks are layers of graphs.
If the graphs were topologically flattened, the "list of circuits" for (A,B) would
be an arc/vertex set for a path through the graph from A to B. But at some particular layer in the network, (A,B) may be denoted as merely one arc.

Regards,
Steven Perryman Received on Mon Jun 19 2006 - 17:48:27 CEST

Original text of this message