Re: Fraud Number 1: MARSHALL

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2006 09:21:07 -0700

My motivation is not to go scarewitch hunting or discourage people...

The best word of encouragement one can give to somebody who goes on a path that leads to nowhere is simply to tell him gently to stop wasting time.

Redefining mathematics at such level is a simply dead end which I tried to warn Marshall.

As a proof, check the below comment on my part concluding the discussion...

> I rather think 3 has more in common with unicorns than
> with horses. (This is of course a metaphoric statement
> rather than a literal one.) But I find 3 to be ... useful
> nonetheless.

I guess we have reached the end of discussing your theory...I can not really follow you onto unicorns and horses starting from relationship between math and science.. Nice exchaning with you though...

OTOH. I have seen Marshall not hesistating calling me a crank...with no supporting evidence...So who's the fraud?