Re: Possible bridges between OO programming proponents and relational model

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 09:36:38 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:
> paul c wrote:
>
> > Cimode wrote:

> >> The basic premise of this thread was to suggest that physical issues
> >> may restrict faithfull representation of relvars and asking the
> >> question on whether OO mechanisms could help ...
> >
> > If so, the thread should restrict itself to relvars and OO mechanisms
> > (e.g., inheritance).
> >
> >> ... representation through N-ary physical scheme)...If I am not
> >> mistaken a
> >> non-sequiturs involve false premice. ...
> >
> > I'd say you are mistaken, so 'not mistaken' is a false premise.
>
> Non sequitur does not require a false premise. Sound logical derivations
> require valid logic and true axioms. However, one can create a non
> sequitur without any axioms or logic at all:

Don't express yourself about mathematics when you don't understand a thing about it...You have redefined in 2 lines the meaning of Axiom as it was defined from Antiques times till now...

There is no such thing as a *true* or *false* axiom.... Axiom is an *admitted* fact that is reasonable to accept to allow emitting of hypothesis that you demonstrate logically to establish theorems exclusively based on the initial axiom. In a word you admit Axiom period then you use Axioms to demonstrate Theorems after they were hypothesis. At no point an Axiom is not a boolean...Your misunderstanding of what axiom makes the rest of your post pure idiotic ignorance...

> Lupins grow in my ditch, therefore one should always wear a seatbelt
> when driving an orange convertible backward.
Yeah get back to this...just don't pretend doing math...

> Memory management units map linear address spaces onto linear memories
> therefore logical structures in computers are bidimensional.

> 'Twas brillig therefore the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe.
> etc.
Yeah play on a field I can not follow you on... Yeah play smart...If you had a hundredth of the intellectual honesty you claim having you would apologize... Received on Fri Jun 16 2006 - 18:36:38 CEST

Original text of this message