Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 02:34:50 -0700

Gene Wirchenko wrote:
> On 15 Jun 2006 13:35:16 -0700, "Cimode" <cimode_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >What an empty accusation...I have observed this board for several weeks
> >no and I saw BB's behavior I have tasted myself...Either people are
> >infatuated with this guy or they just think he's sick.
>
> You are new to this group then. If you had been observing the
> traffic for *years*, you would have seen repeats of kooks. I am glad
> of Bob's efforts.
Yes, I am new to this group which gives one advantage: objectivity.

I don't give a damn about who's who and which role is assigned to whom...All I notice is that several debates become sterile because of close-mindedness of some people.

I certainly do not need *years* to observe that this attitude just kills any free flowing of ideas which should be encouraged...Even if it's crap...

To debunk kooks and VI, you must have authoritative and consensually recognized mastering of the concepts you're trying to defend. From reading his posts and positions, BB has not demontrated any of these...

He is no better than the people he pretends judging or educating...Even worse because his attitude just makes this NG an empty thinktak store.