Re: To Bob Badour, sorry

From: Cimode <cimode_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jun 2006 02:39:54 -0700

BS... Everything about insulting people and contemptuous attitude is PERSONAL. Everything about bullying people even if they are VI is PERSONAL... If you think you can dissociate knowledge from objectivity you are clearly delluding yourself...Bringing the wax of some ultimate quest for knowledge without demonstrating open mindedness, mastering and responsability toward others is pure crappola...

Unless you are infatuated by schoolboy rough edge charm....