Why result to insults instead of reasoned arguements? Was: The wisdom of the object mentors

From: Andrew McDonagh <news_at_andmc.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 23:09:47 +0100

Bob Badour wrote:

> Patrick May wrote:

>>> With what he wrote. I apologize but I cannot give you a basic
>>> education through usenet. If you lack the ability to recognize how he
>>> demonstrates his ignorance from your own education and from what has
>>> already been written in this thread, then you have a moral obligation
>>> to educate yourself before continuing to pretend you have any
>>> qualifications at all for computing or software development. (Let
>>> alone expertise.)
>>
>> Wow. Very impressive evasion. Still evasion, though.
>
> You might even have had a point had I not already demonstrated his
> idiocy and ignorance many times over.

snipped....

putting aside whether or not you have shown Robert Martin's approach to be wrong (in any form you care to make).

Why do you feel the need to continually insult Robert and other people that you don't agree with?

I think your points about the validity or not of Robert et al, is greatly reduced.

After all, there are numerous long running discussions on these NGs where two or more sides of opinions form, which happily run without insults. Received on Sat Jun 03 2006 - 00:09:47 CEST

Original text of this message