Re: Impossible Database Design?

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 May 2006 17:02:45 -0700

Bob Badour wrote:
> Marshall wrote:
>
> > Regardless, a discrete representation is the only kind of
> > representation
> > possible with digital computers. You play the cards you're dealt.
>
> Marshall, if you are going to interact with the self-aggrandizing
> ignorants please take the time to call them on their bullshit.

Geeze, I thought that was what I was doing. I knocked down the complaint about needing to represent time as continuous, since it's impossible, and provided the counter of how we use a discrete representation of a subset of the reals, even though the reals are continuous. I also knocked down the idea of there being a problem with applying an order to any arbitrary discrete domain.

Marshall Received on Sun May 21 2006 - 02:02:45 CEST

Original text of this message