Re: Proof of Completeness of Algebraic Properties of Relational Lattice

From: Marshall <marshall.spight_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 May 2006 17:05:59 -0700

Marshall wrote:
> The Relational Lattice algebra ("RL") consists of two
> generic operations on relations: natural join, written
> "&&", and inner union, written "||".

Thanks as always to Vadim Tropashko, for his work on the relational lattice, and particularly to Jan Hidders, whose demonstration of a comparable proof for the booleans made this possible. Curses to the Google Groups team for reformatting my text. Darn them to heck!

Any errors or omissions are my own.

As always, any comments, complaints, criticisms, corrections, or other things starting with 'c' welcome.

Marshall Received on Sun May 21 2006 - 02:05:59 CEST

Original text of this message