Re: When does one put data into a separate table?

From: Gene Wirchenko <genew_at_ucantrade.com.NOTHERE>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:41:12 -0700

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:50:20 +0100, Paul <paul_at_see.my.sig.com> wrote:

>"Tony D" <tonyisyourpal_at_netscape.net> wrote:

[snip]

>>Interestingly, although you're concerned about the number of Language
>>items to have, you're not asking about your addresses ... ;)

>Why address_es_? When one works for a company, normally there is only

    I think he read add1 to 3 as three addresses rather than address lines.

>one address to which any mail might be sent, &. I know that one can
>have a holiday home, and maybe a pad in Paris, but these are not
>*_official_* residences with respect to the company.

     Work address and home address is one possibility. Another is an executive having a number of work addresses: HQ and regional addresses when he is in the field.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko Received on Tue Jul 26 2005 - 01:41:12 CEST

Original text of this message