Re: Signal to Noise Ration on DBDebunk Declining

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_at_iahu.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:49:01 -0800

"Alfredo Novoa" <anovoa_at_ncs.es> wrote in message news:10fvo09ueclp5dt45st17rg7a5b2qlprlv_at_4ax.com...
> No, but most of the "signal" was moved to the "$$$ area".

$ for a content is certainly a reasonable demand.

My late experience, however, is that there is no correlation between content quality and $. Some of the math books I've bought recently are vastly inferior to the jems that are freely downloadable on the net. As far as ordinary articles are concerned, the situation today is quite clear: publish it to be freely available, or nobody would bother reading it. Received on Mon Nov 08 2004 - 20:49:01 CET

Original text of this message