Re: Signal to Noise Ration on DBDebunk Declining

From: Alfredo Novoa <anovoa_at_ncs.es>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:47:14 +0100

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:49:01 -0800, "Mikito Harakiri" <mikharakiri_at_iahu.com> wrote:

>$ for a content is certainly a reasonable demand.

Of course.

>My late experience, however, is that there is no correlation between content
>quality and $.

But there is an strong correlation between who is the author and the quality of the content.

> Some of the math books I've bought recently are vastly
>inferior to the jems that are freely downloadable on the net.

Links please O:-)

Do you know anything about automatic simplification?

> As far as
>ordinary articles are concerned, the situation today is quite clear: publish
>it to be freely available, or nobody would bother reading it.

I disagree. I am buying the dbDebunk articles.

Regards Received on Tue Nov 09 2004 - 17:47:14 CET

Original text of this message