Re: Signal to Noise Ration on DBDebunk Declining

From: hungrylion2004 <hungrylion2004_at_zworg.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2004 08:49:42 -0800

"Marshall Spight" <mspight_at_dnai.com> wrote in message news:<NwTjd.73487$R05.68743_at_attbi_s53>...

> Indeed. When you consider the volume of stuff on citeseer, one becomes
> less interested in paying for content.

Oh sure, stuff from citeseer is being discussed here all the time <g>.  The "guru's" like Pascal, Fowler, etc are always referring to citeseer. And finally, those dang pop science books are rotting on the shelves while the public soaks up citeseer.

So, less interested? I think not. Received on Tue Nov 09 2004 - 17:49:42 CET

Original text of this message