Re: converting access db to mysql

From: rkc <rkc_at_yabba.dabba.do.rochester.rr.bomb>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 16:22:02 GMT

"chicha" <mario_at_blindsight.org> wrote in message news:chcfuv$n00$1_at_bagan.srce.hr...
> Hey people,
>
> I have to convert MS Access 2000 database into mysql database, the whole
> thing being part of this project I'm doing for one of my faculty
> classes. My professor somehow presumed I knew db's and gave me long list
> of things to do with that particular database, first thing being that
> particular conversion. Truth is that I don't know a first thing about
> db's, let alone using mysql... I downloaded mysql form www.mysql.com and
> still searching for MS Access 2000 (it doesn't work with 2003 I have,
> or I don't know how to make it work).
>
> Any kind of help will be welcomed and highly appreciated!!!

If your a quick study, Google can be your best friend.

If you have approx. $100 USD and a 2 week window, go to rentacoder.com. Someone from Pakistan will do your job for you for that price with glee.

If neither of those works for you, you're probably F%#*ked. Received on Sat Sep 04 2004 - 18:22:02 CEST

Original text of this message