Re: converting access db to mysql

From: Laconic2 <laconic2_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 10:55:18 -0400

"Christopher Browne" <cbbrowne_at_acm.org> wrote in message news:2pu2isFonehqU1_at_uni-berlin.de...

> It sounds as though you're interested in sorts of assistance that
> would be considered to be academic offenses.

This one doesn't sound like "do my homework for me" to me.

It's more like "moving from one db to the other is a preliminary step before the project can really begin".

Of course, in any project like this, it's always the first step that's the giant killer. Received on Sat Sep 04 2004 - 16:55:18 CEST

Original text of this message