Re: converting access db to mysql

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_acm.org>
Date: 4 Sep 2004 14:42:36 GMT

Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw when chicha <mario_at_blindsight.org> would write:
> Hey people,
>
> I have to convert MS Access 2000 database into mysql database, the
> whole thing being part of this project I'm doing for one of my
> faculty classes. My professor somehow presumed I knew db's and gave
> me long list of things to do with that particular database, first
> thing being that particular conversion. Truth is that I don't know a
> first thing about db's, let alone using mysql... I downloaded mysql
> form www.mysql.com and still searching for MS Access 2000 (it
> doesn't work with 2003 I have, or I don't know how to make it work).
>
> Any kind of help will be welcomed and highly appreciated!!!

Hmm.

It sounds as though you're interested in sorts of assistance that would be considered to be academic offenses.

Thanks for the offer to "aid and abet," but no thanks.

--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ntlug.org" in name ^ "_at_" ^ tld;;
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/multiplexor.html