Re: SQL for Modelling Generalization Hierarchy

From: mAsterdam <mAsterdam_at_vrijdag.org>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 23:03:46 +0200

Dawn M. Wolthuis wrote:

> mAsterdam wrote:

>>Dawn M. Wolthuis wrote:

>>[snip]

>>>yes, yes, no.
>>
>>no, no, maybe.
>>
>>:-)
>

> I'm feeling a disconnect with you, mAster. Dam!

:-(

Maybe we can connect again later.

There is at least one track we join: educating "relational" or "object oriented" as the ultimate truth in database cq. software development is highly damaging, both intellectually and economically.

Friends again? ;-) Received on Sat May 29 2004 - 23:03:46 CEST

Original text of this message