Re: "Y'All Bought Too Much Oracle": a review

From: HungryLion <hungrylion2002_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 20 Mar 2004 16:06:06 -0800

Your post should be entitled 'Y'all bought too much Date & Pascal'. Your obsession with Date's silly 'Incoherence Principle' is downright pathological.

At least Oracle has a physical implementation of something. Meanwhile, Date & Pascal try to leech their way on to the

'Transrelational' bandwagon.  Why don't they plug the Dataphor
'product' if its supposed to be a faithful implementation of their
'third manifesto'?