Re: red blue car example

From: Dawn M. Wolthuis <dwolt_at_tincat-group.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:57:19 -0600

I'm tired of looking for this (mythical?) red blue car example, although I found a lot of references to it. If someone has a URL or could restate what the red blue car example is and what it proves or disproves, I would be most appreciative. I was doing my searches on google's group site, sticking to comp.databases.theory. Sorry if I just missed it and shouldn't have.

I did read some interesting points that I missed during the Oct round of discussions, although I was part of those (but busy too). In particular, it was amusing to see that BB put Chandru Murthri on his "twit list". Chandru has written databases and is a very bright man -- a legend in the Pick world, having worked with Dick Pick from almost the beginning (starting in 69 or 70). He could likely be credited as one of the original authors of implementation of the mutivalued query language IIRC. If Chandru and I made the same list, I'm honored to be there. smiles. --dawn