Re: Hospital ERD

From: Louis Davidson <dr_dontspamme_sql_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:23:59 -0600

Was anyone else confused by this message? Am I the only one who consideres himself (or herself) a thinking person who uses a database diagram as a way to visualize a database model? Not to mention that they do most of the work of turning it from a model into a physical reality.

Louis Davidson (drsql_at_hotmail.com)
Compass Technology Management

Pro SQL Server 2000 Database Design

Note: Please reply to the newsgroups only unless you are interested in consulting services. All other replies will be ignored :)