Re: foundations of relational theory? - some references for the truly starving

From: Laura Hirsh <lhirsh_at_gate.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 04:00:18 GMT

The difference is that I posted *one* message. Mr. Badour has posted the same snide, unprofessional, and uneducated comments over and over and over and over again.

I concede that if I posted the below message in response to the very first post by Mr. Badour, then my message could be considered snide, unprofessional and also would serve no purpose. However, considering the sheer volume of assinine responses posted by Mr. Badour, this is hardly the case.

And yes, you are missing the issue. This thread could have resulted in a healthy discussion, an exchange of information, a sharing of ideas. However, Mr. Badour made the thread not only unpleasant, but extremely distasteful.

You mention that perhaps it could be hypothesized that this is "rude of Bob". I can handle rude. I can even handle rude two or three times. However, using the word 'rude' to describe Mr. Badour's abusive behavior is being extremely kind. It is certainly not my choice of a word to describe his unacceptable behavior.

Laura

> > Mr. Badour,
> >
> > Frankly, you sir (and I use that term loosely), are an ass. I am tired
of
> > your uneducated, unprofessional, snide comments that serve no purpose.
Get a