Re: hospital management system

From: amit <amit_arya_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2002 20:25:50 -0700

as i did not worked on the project hence i do not know what exactly to search. and as you know the googles huge search database it is many a times not possible to diffrentiate junk with the actuals.

me studing in india have not heard about many authors. in our class room courses books like C.J. DATE and NAVATHE were used.

could you please mail me or post to the newsgroup a few links for the online refrences you found on the net. I am delaying my start becouse if my BASE of the design is not strong and all i build on top will colapse. I plan to start from this sunday so i will appriciate if you can provide me with teh links or give a refrence to any of the person who worked on that project so that i can take his advice before starting.

i do not mind evern if the genreric model will over kill me. i will try to extract whatever i can and then try all over again so that i only take the needful.

in your last line you said there are better sources of information. it would be kind of you if you would please recommend a few becouse my searches on google and other online search engines are not giving me fruitful results.

thankx a lot for helping me.
the information you provided will definately help me in my project. and please pouring me with more of information

thankx again
-Amit