DB clasical structure violation

From: Mariano Abdala <DBProject_at_datafull.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:37:40 -0300

    Hi! My name is Mariano Abdala. I'm a 3° year student of the Palermo University on Systems Analisys. I'm conducting a research on how the clasical structure of the databases, is not allways the better option in terms of performance.

    The research is going great, but I need some real cases of violation of the Normal Forms (and BCNF) in order to improve some [any] aspect of the Data Base, to support my theory. So I ask you please to help me on this. I would need some real databases STRUCTURES (no data) with this kind of violations and the reasons to implementing this.

    I would proudly name any helper in my research and any help you can give me, and of course, if you like me to, I would send its complete version once finished.

        Mostly, mostly thankful, Mariano Abdala.

( DBProject_at_datafull.com ) Received on Thu Jun 20 2002 - 03:37:40 CEST

Original text of this message