Re: hospital management system

From: Nis Jorgensen <nis_at_dkik.dk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:30:03 +0200

On 19 Jun 2002 11:03:08 -0700, amit_arya_at_yahoo.com (amit) wrote:

>it would be very helpful of you if you can provide me with a name of
>few good books. especially if there online version / free version is
>available.

I haven't seen any of these free or online - but I have seen several books by Martin Fowler (sometimes "et al") where he uses hospital examples. Try a library. One of these books is "Analysis Patterns". Another, if I recall correctly, is "UML distilled". I would recommend the first one.

--
Nis Jorgensen
Amsterdam

Please include only relevant quotes, and reply below the quoted text. Thanks