Re: hospital management system

From: amit <amit_arya_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Jun 2002 11:03:08 -0700

it would be very helpful of you if you can provide me with a name of few good books. especially if there online version / free version is available.

i need your ppl help to get all the E's and R's so that i can make a efficient database...............

it would be very greatful of you if you would help me

thank you again