Re: efficiency problem

From: Pete B <barnesp_at_datatek.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:15:22 -0600

A properly designed Access application will do the job as well as any other, probably better than most, if you are talking small numbers of concurrent users.

Contrary to what you might think, it is almost always factors that are external to the data application software that have the most noticeable performance-deterioration effects by far. For example, network performance factors and workstation efficiency can have performance effects that can be several orders of magnitude greater than the software itself.

--
Pete B