efficiency problem

From: KAROL SUDNIK <KS315_at_mdx.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 17:25:09 +0000

Hi,

I have a question I hope someone can help me with... I want to create a database consisting of 10 tables, capable of holding aprox. 100 000 entries each. I need to perform cross queries between these tables (I mean that I need to do multidimensional statistical analysis). These queries must give quite fast answers (I want to present results graphically). Is it possible to create such, efficient database using quite cheap software for ex. MS Access? Program which I build should work within Windows environment (that is why I mentioned Access).

thanks,
Karol Received on Fri Dec 08 2000 - 18:25:09 CET

Original text of this message