Re: jobs

From: Donovan R. <mdonovan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 22:55:43 -0500

I beat you are not certified Ana. OCP is more than a paper. Here in Montreal the job post requirements for a DBA are university studies or/and certification. I didn't check by myself, I had a job before being OCP, but the certification make me a 20% salary rise. Will you thrown a 20% raise?
Anil said is looking for an entry level; I guess you will prefer a newbie without certification/any courses? Don't give up Anil, try to get in by searching a developer job first. In all cases a DBA must be a good developer.