Re: Oracle JDBC problem

From: Doug Baroter <qwert12345_at_boxfrog.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2003 09:03:23 -0800

Rauf,

Thank you very much for the follow-up, though I've modified the classpath according to your suggestion and verfied setup with recommendation from README, same error persists; as for Oracle metalink, unfortunately, I'm using Oracle9i eval, so, I don't have account to register at the site, hence, unable to post the question there. Any other remedy? Thanks.