Re: Oracle JDBC problem

From: Doug Baroter <qwert12345_at_boxfrog.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2003 11:04:02 -0800

Thanks for the response. Here's more info: - same SQL statement executes fine on the same Oracle9i DB via SQL*PLUS client.
- same SQL statement executes fine on an Oracle8i DB either via SQL*PLUS client or via the application interface I'm using now. - my application is excecuted by an application server called CFMX by Macromedia
- under my Oracle installation's jdbc directory, the README file reads "Oracle JDBC Drivers release 9.2.0 README", so, I assume it's JDBC 9 driver.
- I tried some other SQL statement against the Oracle9i DB via the application also failed
- and the weird thing is, the datasource connection is verified as OK via the CFMX's interface.

Any further thoughts would be appreciated.